Thursday, 15 March 2007
So today I decided to finally get a blog and just post about my hacking progress of the game as well as my efforts to get the script dumped and translated (at least Japanese to English if not Japanese to German) and show some cool pics off.
On the right is the new titlescreen for Devil Children: Black Book =]
I've worked on that game now for some years, three namely, however, after I took break for a year in the US I decided to start over and make it even more prettier. It already features a full-blown vwf that is used for dialog and menus. However, flip side of the medal is, that I have to hack each and every menu on its own as they're all hardcoded into the game... Which... takes a lot effort and time I don't have right now^^"
Oh, and if anybody was wondering, I work on Black Book and Red Book simultaneously, however, I usually hack Black first... So now I'm stuck with some changes I made several months ago that I didn't hack into Red yet... Will happen soon. Tonight I'm gonna try my first script dump ever, and that's actually how I got the idea of opening a blog (like the BoF2 blog) in the first place.
Well, so long,
Thanks for reading,